COMPREDICT means exciting experience and insights in a quickly growing startup. Our team is international and interdisciplinary. As it is typical for startups, our work is agile. Exciting projects are waiting for you!
Working Student UI/UX Design (m/f/d)
Informatik, Ingenieurwesen, Mechatronik, Software-Technologie, Informationssysteme und Datenbanken
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to transform our software into easy-to-use products for our clients. You are responsible for the conception and design of our products from a user experience perspective. You will be closely working with product managers, engineers, and the development team in an agile work environment to improve the usability of the product.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Develop UI mockups, user flows and interactive design prototypes with a focus on user needs
- Ensure responsiveness of the layout
- Occasional design of screen layout, graphics, and icons
- Studies or training in the field of interface design, media design, communication design or a comparable direction
- Safe handling of common applications such as Zeplin, Sketch, Adobe CC, InVision
- Conceptual thinking and passion for UX topics
- Team spirit, strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- (Bonus) Knowledge in HTML, CSS and Wordpress
• You are a quick learner and have excellent analytic skills
• You are an open-minded and communicative team player
• You can get enthusiastic about common visions and you are eager to deliver high-quality solutions
• You are fascinated by the automotive sector
• You can speak & write English fluently
Experience working in a startup
Exciting projects in the automotive sector
Flexible working hours
Fruits and drinks for free
Anzahl der Plätze:
Angaben zum Unternehmen
COMPREDICT offers purely software-based solutions for OEMs and suppliers. With our data
driven approach we can exactly predict failures of mechanical and electronic components and,
in consequence, calculate the remaining lifetime of the major components of any vehicle. Our methods enable lightweight design, cost savings and speed up development processes. Furthermore, we focus on predictive maintenance and value rating of vehicles.
Erbringung von sonstigen Dienstleistungen a. n. g.