Tecan Software Competence Center GmbH
+49 6134 1814 53
Link zur Homepage
Join the R&D Team and contribute to our empowering solutions at Tecan, a world leader in laboratory automation.
Student Software Development Engineer*
Tecan Software Competence Center -
Informatik, Med. Biometrie u. Med. Informatik, Wirtschaftsinformatik
In this challenging and important role you are responsible for innovation projects in the context of our laboratory automation software portfolio. You will work with an ambitious team of software developers that work on new ideas to improve our products as intern or working student. We strive that you can use results of your work for bachelor and master thesis at universities and universities of applied sciences.
• Prototypical development of new software
components or applications in the area of laboratory automation
• Development of tools to improve our internal software development processes
• Evaluation of innovative software solutions using suitable criteria
• Systematic and independent method of working
• Knowledge in Software development, e.g. as part of your onformatics-related studies
• Team player and good social skills
• Very good German or English skills both oral and in writing
• Experience with C#/.NET is preferred
• 4€ lunch allowance
• Pension schemes: You pay in your pension contributions and we pay the same
amount up to €100.
• E-Bike charging stations: You can charge your bike for free.
• E-Car charging stations: For 25 € you rent a underground parking space and
charge your car for free.
• Free Coffee, Water and Fruit
• Company anniversary gifts, Travel voucher
• 28 paid vacation days + company holidays between Christmas and New Years
Eve + 1 bank holiday in spring time
• Team Events
Deutsch - English
Anzahl der Plätze:
Angaben zum Unternehmen
Tecan is a leading global provider of automated laboratory instruments and solutions. Our systems and components help people working in clinical diagnostics, basic and translational research and drug discovery bring their science to life. In particular, we develop, produce, market and support automated workflow solutions that empower laboratories.